Letters of intent must be submitted by 15th of September 2014.
The Agency will analyze the offers received from potential investors and within 45 days of the submission of the letters will present its proposal for the sale models to the Ministry of Economy. Mandatory legal deadline for privatisation is 31st of December 2015.
The state-owned companies portfolio are engaged mainly in the following industries:
- Administrative & support services (13)
- Construction (51)
- Human health services (16)
- IT & other information services (73)
- Agriculture (35)
- Manufacturing (113)
- Transportation (21)
- Professional, scientific & technical activities (67)
- Wholesale and retail trade (83)
- Accommodation & food services (21)
- Other services