American Corporate Services assists our clients in opening U.S. business and personal bank accounts by providing bank introduction services without the need for them to appear personally in the U.S.
You can choose any bank from the following:
- Bank of America: www.bankofamerica.com
- Wells Fargo Bank: www.wellsfargo.com
- Comerica Bank: www.comerica.com
- Pacific Western Bank: www.pacificwesternbank.com
- Preferred Bank: www.preferredbank.com
- U.S. Bank: www.usbank.com
- City National Bank: www.cnb.com
Our company offers the following comprehensive USA business bank services:
- We inform you about available bank services and requirements.
- We supply you with bank application forms and detailed instructions which help you to prepare your personal documents, complete the forms and email them to us for pre-screening,
- We prepare corporate documents that conform to the Bank’s requirements.
- We review your completed bank forms and provide our recommendations for improving the presentation of the information included in the form to ensure that it will pass the scrutiny of the bank.
- We arrange for and facilitate your bank introduction.
- We send your completed and revised corporate and personal bank account application forms to the bank for their initial review.
- We obtain the bank's initial decision on your application, which is usually positive.
- We inform you about bank's initial decision.
- We show you how to send all required personal and corporate documents and signed corporate and personal bank account application forms to the bank for its final review.
- We monitor the entire account opening process and help you to get your U.S. business bank account opened in timely manner.
- We offer you support over the phone and by fax and email during the account opening process.
- If your corporate and personal bank account application are declined by any bank, we introduce you another bank FREE of charge.
What banking services you get:
- Online banking
- Debit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
- U.S. bill payment
- Global wire transfers
- ACS is not a financial institution and does not offer or provide any financial services. Our company offers business consulting and incorporation services.
- The Client must submit all required documents to the bank, including completed and signed bank forms and information requested by the bank.
- The bank, at its own discretion, may request additional information and/or documents from the Client. The Client must comply with the bank’s requirements.
- The bank is solely responsible for its own decision about each application, based on each Client's personal documents and business activities. ACS has no control over any bank's actions and decisions, and does not accept any responsibility for any bank's actions and decisions.