+1 (415) 682-2550         info@usa-acs.com    WhatsApp    Viber    Telegram    Imo    +1 (415) 837-3154

* This field is required

2076 - 16th Avenue, Suite A
San Francisco, CA 94116 USA

Certified Translation


Russian to English; English to Russian

Chinese to English; English to Chinese

Ukrainian to English; English to Ukrainian

Certified translations are often required for the following documents:

  • Birth Certificates
  • Marriage Certificates
  • Divorce Decree Papers
  • Death Certificates, Diplomas
  • Academic transcripts
  • Academic Certificates
  • Passport Page
  • Work-record Cards
  • Pension Papers
  • Private correspondence
  • Driving license
  • Authorizations (Child adoption papers, Parent’s consent to travel for a minor child)
  • Legal documents (certificates, licenses, reports, extracts, etc.), Power of Attorney, Agreements and Contracts, and others.