American Corporate Services, Inc. helps to prepare documents on the board of directors meeting.
All documents in compliance with state and federal corporate law are submitted and registered duly and on time.
The ACS Company delivers the following services:
- Helps to prepare documents of the board of directors meeting in compliance with state and federal corporate law, submitted and duly registered accurately and on time.
- Prepares minutes of directory board meetings and sends essential notices.
- Keeps records of shared capital and shareholders.
- Maintains company’s general ledger for accurate data on proprietary rights.
- Informs you of changes of mandatory rules affecting account filing, taxes, and fees of the country of registration.